Our Rates and Delivery Methods
In mainland France, Belgium and Luxembourg:
- Home with the Post Office (approx. 2/3 days in France and approx. 4 days for Belgium and Luxembourg): Free
- Relay point via Mondial Relay (between 3 and 6 days): Free (the choice of relay point is made after payment, but you can see the map of Mondial Relay relay points in click here)
- By express, the next day before 1 p.m. at home with Chronopost 13 (except Sunday): € 10.
The times indicated are those of the delivery time. We normally ship orders placed before 3 p.m. the same day. However please see the "Same Day Shipping" section below for more information.
In the overseas departments and regions (DROM) + New Caledonia:
- At home with the Post Office: € 7
The product is sold HT (20% less than the displayed price). The customer will however receive an invoice from the Post Office, with the costs related to the importation of the product (local VAT + Sea fees). This amount, which may vary slightly depending on the destination, is approximately equivalent to the amount of French VAT (20% of the total price).
In the rest of the EU (except France, Belgium, Luxembourg) + Switzerland:
- At home with the Post Office: 8 €
Please note: for Switzerland import fees may be applied by Swiss customs.
Same day shipping
From Monday to Friday, Nuvées ships all orders placed before 3 p.m. the same day.
The Saturday, Nuvées ships all orders placed before 11 a.m.
subject to validation of payment, excluding public holidays and except in exceptional cases
Satisfied or Refunded within 14 days:
If that doesn't go well, you can obviously change the size for free.
If you ever change your mind or your order does not meet your expectations, we will give you a 100% refund.
The Customer has 14 days from the date of receipt of the items to notify us of their desire to return or exchange the items.
All returned items must be returned perfectly intact in their original packaging and with the original labels.
Return shipping costs offered from mainland France, Belgium and Luxembourg.In other cases, the return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer.